VMware Workstation Pro 14 Review
Despite remotely connecting with VMware ESXi and vSphere, you can also connect with the server and locally hosted virtual machines from your devices like desktop, tablet, smartphone, or any other, through its Workstation’s web interface using any modern browser. Additionally, VMware Workstation pro 14 will also allow you to use its applications simultaneously on any types of operating systems, such as Windows, Linux, and many more on the same system without restarting your PC.
VMware Workstation Pro 14 is an industry-leading software to provide an all-in-one way to access any virtual machines, which you want, irrespective of where they are operating. With VMware Workstation Pro 14, you will be able to remotely connect to these machines running on either VMware ESXi, vSphere, or any other version of the VMware Workstation. The interface of VMware Workstation Pro 14 is also much simple than ever before with a drag and drop menu. It will allow you to flip the virtual machines from the system to cloud or vSphere. Despite these features, there are many other special features, including Real-time transactions and Virtual Networking Live to share folders. Moreover, VMware Workstation Pro 14 also increases the efficiency of software production by reducing the cost, increasing the flexibility and reliability.
In addition to converting an IT structure to the virtual one, VMware Workstation Pro 14 also help in analyzing and speeding up the software development. This software makes sure that the application is compatible enough to the devices and also the practical implementation of the application even when it transfer from one operating system to another.
In short, VMware Workstation pro 14 makes you enable to evaluate new applications and operating systems in an isolated environment. This software could be the best choice for the system administrators, and software developers to make several essential variations to their software architecture by displaying, checking, developing and launching the new software. It makes you enable to implement the most processed network applications! You can also download Adobe Acrobat Pro CC 2020.
VMware Workstation Pro 14 Full Version Features
- Supports to run multiple operating systems on a single computer.
- It will never affect the stability of the system.
- It Supports the power users, developers, and system administrators.
- Capabilities to run and test multiple operating systems
- simple and quick installation process.
- Typical or custom mode installation process.
- A very well organized and user-friendly interface.
- Offers support for the multi-tabbed layout to let multiple virtual machines be opened at once.
- It supports the drag and drop feature, which comes in handy for moving the files.
Technical Details of VMware Workstation Pro 14 Setup
- Software Full Name and Version: VMware Workstation Version Pro 14
- Name Of Setup File: VMware_Workstation_14_Pro.zip
- Full Size of Setup: 414MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatible With: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Add Date: April 29, 2018
- Developer: VMware Inc
VMware Workstation Pro 14 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 / 8.1 / Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista / XP
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB or above
- Hard Disk: 2 GB Free Space of Hard Disk
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or above